I’m looking for guest posts for fall 2015! Do you have a book review you are dying to share? Is there a list of great books you’d like to feature? Authors, bloggers, editors, illustrators, librarians and parents are welcome to contribute by writing guest posts for this blog. This is a great way to gain exposure for yourself, your book, blog, or just to have a little fun. If your article is a good fit for my blog, I will format it into a blog post and share it on my social media channels. I will consider all submissions, so dust off your creative cap and start writing!
What Should You Write About?
The topic is largely up to you, but here are some ideas to get you started:
- Creating a Reader
- Book Reviews (children’s, middle grade, and young adult)
- Picture Books for Fall
- Books About Thanksgiving
- New Books for November (or another month)
- App Chat: What’s going on in the world of reading apps or book apps
- Great Children’s Book Apps
- Book lists on a subject of your choice (history, autumn, happiness, pets, etc)
- Storytime crafts
- Recipes that tie in with children’s books (preferably recipes that can also be made with, or by, a child)
- Insights into a new book(s) on the market
Submitting Guest Posts:
Please include a short bio of yourself, links to social media or a website, and a photo (if desired). Email your guest post to reviewkidsbooks (at) gmail (dot) com.
One Last Thing:
Please avoid obvious self-promotion. I won’t post anything that comes across as spam or obvious advertising. If you are an author wanting to promote a book, submit a recipe, a craft, or activity that ties in with your book. Remember, submitting a guest post does not guarantee it will be published on this blog. I will publish your post if it is well written and a good fit for my audience. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.