I have recently acquired a staggering amount of ARCs and books for review. As exciting as it is to get new books, I always end up with more than I can read. I am putting myself on a book buying freeze until I can get my TBR pile down to a manageable level.
This challenge is perfect for my goals for March anyway, so I’m really excited to participate. You can participate too. Here are the rules:
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined)
- Beginning March 1st, 2014 and ending March 31, 2014 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2014.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (review only needs to be a short one)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2014 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy)
Here are the books I’m going to try and read for this challenge:
I don’t know if I’ll be able to read all of these books this month, but I’m sure going to try! If I can, it will put a significant dent in my TBR pile and make me one happy girl. I’ve started reading Going Rogue and The Betrayed. I read the first book (Heartless) in the Goldstone Wood series. I really liked Heartless and I’m excited to continue with the series. I am also looking forward to the Janitors series, Mister Max, Lost and Found, and Hold Fast.
If you want to participate in the challenge, link up and start reading! Find the linky and original post HERE.